The Bryclan Group provides comprehensive property tax assessment services on a contingency basis that minimize our clients’ property tax exposure. We provide a full range of property tax services for all types of real estate and personal property.
We have combined comprehensive market knowledge, persuasive negotiating, and unique expertise to produce exciting money saving results for our clients. We offer an independent third party consultant to determine if your property has been overvalued and then take appropriate steps to have the tax liability reduced to the minimum legal assessments. Our services include:
- Local real estate market valuation and assessment analysis
- Informal negotiating with assessing authorities
- Formal appeal filings to local and state authorities
- Case preparation and presentation to local and state review boards
- Mediation, arbitration and lawsuit settlement representation
- Property tax litigation management
Bryan S. Reynolds and Clay J. Wells are Certified General Appraisers in Kentucky and Tennessee.
The services provided by the consultants as set forth in this web site is intended to follow guidance from Advisory Opinion # 21 as a non-appraisal practice that permits valuation services that are not governed by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. USPAP requirements are that the services to be provided are not misrepresented. Our clients should understand and agree that The Bryclan Group, and its associates are property tax representatives and provides services in several states and will be acting in the capacity of a tax representative and not as an appraiser.